There are 4 types of statuses that your request can have in our support platform:
- NEW - It's assigned when your request is created and waiting for acknowledgment from our side.
- OPEN - Your request was submitted and is being investigated or waiting for changes on our side. We will get back to you soon with an update.
- AWAITING YOUR REPLY/PENDING - We need some additional information or we proposed a solution and waiting for confirmation from your side. If the ticket stays for longer than 14 days in the AWAITING YOUR REPLY state it can be marked as SOLVED.
- SOLVED - The ticket is solved and we will not work on it anymore. If you have any additional questions at this point you can still reopen this ticket by adding a new comment. After 3 days in the SOLVED state, your ticket will be automatically marked as CLOSED.
- CLOSED - When the ticket is closed it is not possible to reopen it again. If you have any additional questions or your problem appeared again and a proposed solution does not solve it, you can create a follow-up ticket using a button at the bottom of the support request conversation.